Hello! We are the Instituto Elo Amigo, a civil society organization of public interest - OSCIP, whose purpose is to contribute to the development of people, groups and communities. We have been operating for 15 years in the state of Ceara - Brazil, mainly in the Centro Sul / Vale Salgado and Cariri territories, with social programs and projects in the areas of education, health, environment, construction of social technologies for water abstraction and storage, qualification Professional, living with the semi-arid and effective construction of citizenship.
Our work is only possible thanks to institutions and people like you who, like us, believe that together we can transform a reality and contribute to the effective achievement of rights! We are partners of ASA Brazil, which is present in more than 100 cities in 10 states in the Brazilian semi-arid region struggling to eradicate poverty and guarantee decent living conditions for people excluded from access to fundamental rights or who are vulnerable, Youth and women.
And you, how about giving an opportunity to the population of the Semi-Arid?
Join our team!
If you would like a more direct relationship of trust with us, please call +55 (88) 2143.0724 and choose one of the most comfortable donation options.
- Bank slip (we will send to your e-mail);
- Bank transfer;
- Deposit by envelope;
- Direct donation at our headquarters.
Once this is done, your donation will be converted into social projects that will benefit people and communities in our area.
- With your contribution, you will ensure that people have access to education, health and leisure programs, access to quality water and the environment that will be developed in the region in which they live.
- Investing in people who need help is ensuring that they are able to have a better future and empower themselves and become agents of transformation in their communities.
- By helping you, you will also be helping the community you live in, which will be positively impacted with the projects developed.
As a donor, you can maintain systematic contact with the Friend and the public served by our actions, through on-site visits, photographs, videos and periodic reports, and you can follow closely how your donation can contribute to people, groups and communities.
We will post donor financial reports on our site and on which project the resource was used.
+ 17,000 families have already been helped!
Make your contribution to creating greater opportunities for people living in the semi-arid!